This is a favorite in my house! For kids and adults alike.
Definitely get the kids involved in making this. It’s easy and fun. It will also make them a ten times more likely to eat it.
Healthy Banana Candy!
- Ripe banana – sliced lengthwise
- Organic peanut butter or raw almond butter
- Raw Honey
- Raw Cacao Nibs or grated dark, dark, chocolate. (optional)
- Another yummy option is raisins
- Spread the nut butter on the banana.
- Drizzle Honey
- Sprinkle cinnamon and cardamom
- Sprinkle raw cacao nibs or grated chocolate (optional)
- Wrap the whole thing in parchment paper or plastic wrap and freeze.
- Remove from freezer, slice into thin rounds and serve.
Would you like to learn how to make more healthy food?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Nina Manolson, MA, CHC, certified Health Coach and Psychology of Eating Coach believes that every woman deserves to feel good in her own body. She helps women create a healthy and positive relationship with their food and body so they can love their body and life! She’s the founder of NinaManolson.com and NourishedWomanNation.com
She helps busy women look and feel their best. She specializes in working with women over 40 who have tried other diets and approaches but are still struggling with their body and food. She helps women step into a new wellness paradigm that makes self-care real and do-able and turns it into sustainable healthy habits that
She’s the author of “Feed Your Kids Well In A World That Doesn’t: an everyday guide to make healthy food happen in your home and beyond”. She’s also the recipient of the prestigious Health Leadership Award from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
To get your F.R.E.E. Video Series “What to do now, when everything you’ve done hasn’t worked” by mail and receive her healthy recipes and wellness tips click here.