I met Krysta Lewis at a local new-age fair and what really captivated me about her (besides her awesome makeup) was her story and why she decided to create her own make up line.
It was self-preservation!
She was sick for 9 years. She tried everything to heal herself and finally traced her malaise to the toxic makeup she was putting on her face daily.
What we put ON our skin is SO important!
When we put something on our skin we are feeding it to our cells.
So, just like you already know that what you eat matters, so does what you put on your face.
(Want to just jump to the makeup! Here’s Krysta’s website and be sure to use the code nina20 to get free shipping!)
There are some craaaazy scaaaary facts about the toxicity of most makeups on the market.
1. The average woman uses 12 beauty products per day, exposing herself to 126 unique chemicals; many of which are toxic and have been linked to cancer, infertility, birth defects, endocrine problems and hormone disruption.
2. Many of these chemicals have been banned in Europe…but they’re still showing up in American products 🙁
3. Many companies proclaim that they are “all-natural,” but there’s no regulation of that term, and often a lot of chemicals are hidden in the terms “fragrance” and “perfume.”
The good news is there’s a wonderful alternative.
Krysta’s Aisling Makeup Line is:
- VEGAN (not animal tested)
- GLUTEN-FREE (it’s quite rare to find gluten-free makeup)
- ORGANIC (why put chemicals on your face when you wouldn’t put them in your mouth!)
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Heavy Metals
- Harmful Fillers
- Mineral Oils
- Talc or Bismuth Oxy.
- the Hibiscus lipstick – It looks good on everyone! It’s the perfect everyday color.
- the foundation – It feels so lovely on my skin. It goes on smooth and even. I wear the color “cork” and I have a kind of olive skin tone.
- the “blush” colored blush – again, super easy to apply and smooth. It’s also a perfect everyday color.
- lip gloss: For evening glam, I treated myself to the deep-purple (350) lip gloss.
- My daughter got a lovely neutral color – pure-nude for herself. (I think I may be borrowing it!)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Nina Manolson, MA, CHC, certified Health Coach and Psychology of Eating Coach believes that every woman deserves to feel good in her own body. She helps women create a healthy and positive relationship with their food and body so they can love their body and life! She’s the founder of NinaManolson.com and NourishedWomanNation.com
She helps busy women look and feel their best. She specializes in working with women over 40 who have tried other diets and approaches but are still struggling with their body and food. She helps women step into a new wellness paradigm that makes self-care real and do-able and turns it into sustainable healthy habits that
She’s the author of “Feed Your Kids Well In A World That Doesn’t: an everyday guide to make healthy food happen in your home and beyond”. She’s also the recipient of the prestigious Health Leadership Award from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
To get your F.R.E.E. Video Series “What to do now, when everything you’ve done hasn’t worked” by mail and receive her healthy recipes and wellness tips click here.
There are divers treatment options for sundry cases. Actually there isn’t anything you can’t get on the Internet anymore. One of the most well known is Viagra. Below are a couple of things about “viagra for women“. Sometimes, when men talk about erectile dysfunction, they think “viagra women“. A medic review about “women taking viagra” report that men’s most common sexual soundness problem is erectile disfunction. Several common medications can mean screwing with your hard-on. What is the most great information you have to know view about this? Sure thing, you and your sex therapist have to choose if Viagra or another remedy is good for you.